Friday, May 18, 2012

More on the Regency Two-Piece. . .

Done except for hooks and eyes!

Bodiced Skirt, Front   Bodiced Skirt, Back

It looks pretty much the same as in the last pictures, I know. . . But I assure you, it's not! Between those sets of pictures, it went from sloppily pleated/gathered, to beautiful practically uniform 1/2" pleats!

Bodiced Skirt, close-up of pleats

Also, I've started patterning the top half of this two-piece ensemble. . .

First mock-up of jacket, back

It doesn't look right yet, but, this is the first draft! You can see where I've penciled in potential changes to wher the seams land. I'm currently letting this simmer while I contemplate what I want to do with it. . . And meanwhile, here is the front, which needs a TON of work, but still, it's a start!

First mock-up of jacket, front

No comments:

Post a Comment