Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On a roll with the web site updates!

I figured I would just "get started" with setting up page templates for the events I need to add. . . But then I ended up going ahead and adding the event pics themselves!

Newly added:

- Pictures from the Regency Picnic 2012
- Pictures from the Library Stroll & Tea (Okay, those weren't newly added, but I seem to have uploaded the images right after the event, just never linked to them from the album page!)

Still to add:

- Pictures from Dress U 2012
- Pictures from Costume Con 2011

4 comments:

  1. Intrigued by the regency flip flops. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! Well, it was Regency casual, I guess. ;)

      Delete
  2. I see from your other site you were at the Twelfth Night Ball, 2011. We were there in 2011 and 2012 as well!
    We will definitely be there there this coming January~
    You may recognize me on my blog, http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I do recognize you! And I see you've been to Colonial Faire in the past. . . I'm going to be attending that for the first time this year! Very much looking forward to it. :)

      Delete