Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blog Consolidation

As you may or may not know, up until now, I've had two sewing blogs going on: this one that was meant to be sort of a "what's new" for my costuming web site, and another one for modern sewing and knitting projects. I've decided that I'd like to consolidate everything and just have one single blog in which I can babble on about all my crafty adventures all in one place, and this is the blog I've decided to stick with. So, you will be seeing some very non-costuming themed posts here in the very near future, and I hope you'll enjoy them!

In case you were really only interested in seeing the historic costuming themed posts, I've set up a series of tags in the column to the right, which you can use to filter my blog posts. At the moment, it's just the historic costuming themed posts, but as I add non-historic posts, I'll update the list.

And, of course, the blog had to get a makeover! Any excuse to mess around with making graphics and choosing fonts. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Looking forward to the new mix of posts. Hope you're doing well!

    Best,
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Quite well, and I hope the same for you! We'll have to have a costumey something some time soon, or perhaps I'll make it to another CVD event one of these days!

      Delete